|Partes deste artigo requerem tradução.|
Intended addition with the Friends and Foes Update. Currently, there are 9 familiars players can acquire.
Getting a Familiar[editar | editar código-fonte]
To get a familiar, you will need to kill particular enemies 10 times, after which you will acquire an ovo specific to that enemy, which does take up an inventory slot. The egg will appear in the special Farm you can find just outside of O Moonlighter after exiting the Dungeon. After 3 days, the egg will hatch, and you can access the Farm menu to be able to use your new pet!
Familiar Abilities[editar | editar código-fonte]
- 20% of your damage based on your equipped weapon
Lista de companheiros[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Companheiro golem torreta (from Golem Turrets in the Masmorra do Golem)
- Description: Centinel turret unable to shoot constant streams of water. (shoots (1) Water Bullet per 1.5 seconds)
- Companheiro golem voador (from Flying Repair Golems in the Masmorra do Golem)
- Description: Flying golem made to collect materials and repair golems with them.
- Companheiro broto árvore vento (from Wind Trees in the Masmorra da Floresta)
- Description: Wind tree sprout modified to be able to walk and use its wind to create wind flows.
- Companheiro broto árvore lâmina (from Blade Trees in the Masmorra da Floresta)
- Description: Modified sprout whose leaves are as sharp as a sword.
- Companheiro mãe golem (from Mother Golems in the Masmorra do Deserto)
- Description: Golem called "mother" by the locals due to its tendency to spawn fire elementals as a way of attacking.
- Companheiro fantoche de brado (from Bard Puppets in the Masmorra do Deserto)
- Description: Dancing puppet made to support his companion with cheerful dances.
- Companheiro recarregador (from Rechargers in the Masmorra da Tecnologia)
- Description: Support buddy that can use its lightning bolt to transform an enemy body into a potion.
- Companheiro gerador de graaf (from Graaf Generators in the Masmorra da Tecnologia)
- Description: Tech being that protects its companion by patroling around him and dashing everything that gets near.
- Companheiro mímico (from Mímicos in any masmorra)
- Description: Friendly mimic able to attack near enemies and carry items inside of it.